Under 12 - Advance program
Directed to goalkeepers between 9 and 12 years old from all over the world, with a high technical level, in which they emphasize in bringing out in the children more specialized ability´s so they are able to dedicate themselves to the game on a more professional level. But also they have to take into concern that for there age they are not yet ready technical wise. We put into practice a program that helps them gain a very high technical level with a lot of will to work hard but in a more relaxed environment.
It is a program of very high prestige, equipped with exclusive technical means and a high level of practical efficiency. The Marcet Plan have all rights reserved in selecting these types of players, and what we look for in them is the following:
• A high domination of the technique.
• A high level of abilities to put into practice in this sport.
• A positive and balanced attitude, that will help them overcome with exit the work that they should develop in this job.
• An adequate physical condition, taking into consideration that they are in a certain phase of development.
• Support from the family so they are able to combine there studies and there sport obligations.
To be able to be part of this program it is necessary to pass a few initial tests and they have to demonstrate that they have a very high technical level and abilities very specific so they are able to keep up with the rhythm of this very exigent course. Normally they are playing in teams with a very high level of competition.
The Marcet foundation is conscious that the players should present themselves to the course because:
• They need to work hard their individual technical foundations, knowing that it is one aspect that their clubs do not dedicate enough time to.
• They are in a very important age were they should learn all of these technical individual concepts that will help them to give 100% in the competition.
• They turn into children that have more self confidence, and they are surer of there personal possibilities of which are very important for them.
• They are like sponges; they are capable to absorb everything, which is one thing that we insist from the beginning to be able get out of them 100% of their capacity so they are able to take advantage of their stay with us.
• Dedicate 6 hours every day to make better there technical skills, that we can say with confidence that the final results are sensational.
We use a new revolution method of technical training, that consists that they work in a progressive way, passing through the analytic to the global so that they are able to apply correctly what they learn in real situations of the game.
We look to form intelligent goalkeepers that have the capacity to make the adequate decisions in every type of situation that they are presented with, emphasizing the vision of the game, the game without the ball, in general, and aspects of the individual tactics.